G&L dealers

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L. Simple questions regarding mods are okay, but really belong in the EBA or Paul's Technicalities.

Please; no links to other forums except as noted in the forum guidelines. Discussion of new instrument MSRP is okay, as is discussion of options pricing. However, there shall be no discussion of MAP or final negotiated pricing for new instruments. Used pricing is generally fair game.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

Re: G&L dealers

Postby RocketMusic » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:29 am

RocketMusic wrote:Sorry to be nakedly self serving, but I am one of these G&L dealers of which you speak. Check me out in For Sale.

Ken - if this post is too commercial for you, feel free to delete it without asking me. I was just trying to add some concrete info to the thread.

Ken Baker wrote:
Yeah, it is a little too commercial for this forum. I moved it to the For Sale section in The Marketplace. If it had been any other dealer.... :twisted:

Thanks, Ken!
RocketMusic

Re: G&L dealers

Postby fatherska » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Okay peeps...

Please:

>> Concisely identify by name and locate at least by city any retail instrument shop that generally stocks three or more G&L basses at a time.

>> Briefly verify those posts and/or briefly summarize experiences with the identified shops.
fatherska

Previous

Return to G&L Basses