SB-2 Hex/Allen wrench size

We are fortunate to count Paul Gagon as a member here, so it seemed natural to give him a home to stretch out in and relax a little. Maybe exercise the grey matter and present a little history of the guitar and bass (amps too!) from his perspective as one of the eminent designers of our time.

Got questions? Great! Good questions might be, "What are the EQ mappings for the M Series preamps?" Or, "What was the thought process behind the MJ-4?" Troubleshooting questions should remain in the regular forums (he reads those too). Finally, please be mindful of how I feel about tech questions via PM or email.

Moderator: Paul Gagon

SB-2 Hex/Allen wrench size

Postby Conrad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 am

Hi there, Super silly question but I need to adjust the truss rod on my 2009 USA SB-2 for the first time in.... well years : )
In the intervening years my trusty Allen/Hex wrench has disappeared so I'll need to know the size before I pop down to the hardware emporium.
Many Thanks, Conrad
St. Ives UK
Conrad

Re: SB-2 Hex/Allen wrench size

Postby Ken Baker » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:13 am

Conrad wrote:Hi there, Super silly question but I need to adjust the truss rod on my 2009 USA SB-2 for the first time in.... well years : )
In the intervening years my trusty Allen/Hex wrench has disappeared so I'll need to know the size before I pop down to the hardware emporium.
Many Thanks, Conrad
St. Ives UK

https://www.bassesbyleo.com/allen_wrenches.html

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Return to Paul's Technicalities