new member..

This is the place for all general discussions, music or otherwise.

No religious, politics, or other "Hot Button" topics. Period. Such posts will be deleted on sight. Other than that, please check the forum guidelines (such as they are).

new member..

Postby flannelcat » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:27 am

hello everyone,,im a new owner of a brand new secondhand 5string l2500 tribute that I got for a good deal on kijiji,,its an idonesion model,,that was in need of a good setup,,,local shop wouldn't touch it,,so me and a friend started to set it up,,got it a little better,,so I let it sit for awhile,,went on an information hunt,,and found kens site,,,after some great education I finished setting it up on my own,,and after some appreciated help to get registered here I am,,,The transition from a four string to a five has had some frustrating moments in the playing aspect,,but this will get better as the fingers get their memory adjusted to the spacing of strings,,i hope the pictures upload,,,,and thanks for having me aboard ken cheers!
Attachments
256.jpg
256.jpg (123.32 KiB) Viewed 188 times
flannelcat

Re: new member..

Postby Ken Baker » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:44 am

Well, we got you here! Welcome aboard!

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Re: new member..

Postby flannelcat » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:49 am

thanks ken this is quite a nest egg of knowledge,,,pretty easy to burn a day reading,,,its gonna help burn away winter once it hits us here at home..thanks again for your help.
flannelcat

Return to The Cave