Forum Guidelines - Updated 3/2/2018

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

Forum Guidelines - Updated 3/2/2018

Postby Ken Baker » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 pm

This is "The G&L Basses" forum and is for discussion of G&L basses.

The rules to use here are common sense and the Golden Rule. Please treat people with respect and in a manner that you would like to be treated. If there is a post that you don't agree with, you are welcome to disagree with the post but you are not welcome to attack the post's author. Keep the language to a PG-13 rating and we should be good to go.

I recently came across a diagram that I had created many years ago that is posted over at TalkBass (as an attachment). That diagram had been extensively doctored and is, essentially, no longer mine even though it still carries my name. BassesByLeo will ONLY support and speak to images, drawings, diagrams, and other data that originates here and that we have direct control over. Member attachments of technical stuff will be handled on a case-by-case basis, but if they're from someone who isn't here as a moderator or admin don't count on anything from me but simple commentary.

Have fun!

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Return to G&L Basses