USA Ulta-lite Tuners

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L. Simple questions regarding mods are okay, but really belong in the EBA or Paul's Technicalities.

Please; no links to other forums except as noted in the forum guidelines. Discussion of new instrument MSRP is okay, as is discussion of options pricing. However, there shall be no discussion of MAP or final negotiated pricing for new instruments. Used pricing is generally fair game.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

USA Ulta-lite Tuners

Postby jglunt2112 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:54 pm

Is it possible that G&L is switching suppliers for their ultra-lite bass tuners? I know they had a somewhat chronic problem with the paddles coming loose on the Pings. I had that issue with two of mine on my Kiloton. In their online store, it says they're sold out. It also shows they dropped the price to $12.00 each before selling out. (Wish I'd seen that in time!) That all makes it seem like they were cleaning out their current inventory and are awaiting the arrival of enough stock from their new supplier to offer it on the store.
jglunt2112

Re: USA Ulta-lite Tuners

Postby jglunt2112 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:15 am

Yesterday, April 8, the ultralite tuners were once again listed on the G&L online store. No word on any supplier change that I could find, but I didn't expect any.
jglunt2112

Return to G&L Basses