lead Times

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L. Simple questions regarding mods are okay, but really belong in the EBA or Paul's Technicalities.

Please; no links to other forums except as noted in the forum guidelines. Discussion of new instrument MSRP is okay, as is discussion of options pricing. However, there shall be no discussion of MAP or final negotiated pricing for new instruments. Used pricing is generally fair game.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

lead Times

Postby Fretless1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:16 pm

Just curious, what is the wait time for a build to order bass? I put my order in the last week of September 2023. Thanks for any info. I'm jonesin for my bass. Everbody take care.
Fretless1

Re: lead Times

Postby Ken Baker » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:33 pm

Lead times have varied so much over the years that there is really no point in guessing. Sorry.

Your best bet is to contact the selling dealer.

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Postby Ricky Rioli » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:10 pm

In my experiences with G&L, not asking for the answer to this question spares you from the emotions you feel when you discover how inaccurate it was.
Ricky Rioli

Postby Ken Baker » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:16 pm

Kinda like not getting that ultrasound because you just KNOW it's a girl.

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Return to G&L Basses