A question of white...

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L. Simple questions regarding mods are okay, but really belong in the EBA or Paul's Technicalities.

Please; no links to other forums except as noted in the forum guidelines. Discussion of new instrument MSRP is okay, as is discussion of options pricing. However, there shall be no discussion of MAP or final negotiated pricing for new instruments. Used pricing is generally fair game.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

A question of white...

Postby jfh4242 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Hello.

I'm thinking of a build.

Anyone seen both Pearl White and Alpine White in person? Could you explain the differences? On the G&L website, they look the same. So that's not too helpful.

I have an M2000 Tribute in white that I really like. But it's Indonesian and I never found out whether it is Pearl or Alpine.

I haven't found a pic that directly compares both whites. But it seems like Alpine White is a whiter shade of white, as weird as that sounds...

Thanks!
jfh4242
Global Mod

Return to G&L Basses