Obligatory pictures. It's for pictures of YOUR G&L basses.

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L. Simple questions regarding mods are okay, but really belong in the EBA or Paul's Technicalities.

Please; no links to other forums except as noted in the forum guidelines. Discussion of new instrument MSRP is okay, as is discussion of options pricing. However, there shall be no discussion of MAP or final negotiated pricing for new instruments. Used pricing is generally fair game.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

Re: Obligatory pictures. It's for pictures of YOUR G&L bass

Postby soulman969 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:43 am

My 2018 Ash body Tribute Kiloton. I couldn't stand the look of that red tort pickguard so I had one cut in vintage pearl to replace it. It looks whiter in the pic than it actually is in person. I also have an older M2000 I love playing but out of all of the basses I've ever owned I'd have to say the Kilo is the most unique. Nothing else sounds quite like it. They have a punchy mid range that I swear could cut through concrete walls. I guess that's why they're so popular. It's typically the one I pick up to play most often at home.
Kilo3.jpg
Kilo3.jpg (140.08 KiB) Viewed 320 times
soulman969

Previous

Return to G&L Basses