Contact

This is the main discussion and technical forum for G&L and Tribute by G&L basses. Please limit the discussion to G&L and Tribute by G&L.

No sales or advertisements, no matter how well veiled, are permitted - not even a pointer elsewhere.

Contact

Postby jglunt2112 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Does anybody know how to contact Memo Romero at G&L? I have a bass that desperately needs a new neck and I'm ready to pay for it, but Memo is not returning my phone calls nor replying to my emails. Is G&L even working? I have been able to buy a couple parts from them in the last few months, so I assume they are. But these days, who knows? Thanks...Jim
jglunt2112

Re: Contact

Postby Ken Baker » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:44 pm

jglunt2112 wrote:Does anybody know how to contact Memo Romero at G&L? I have a bass that desperately needs a new neck and I'm ready to pay for it, but Memo is not returning my phone calls nor replying to my emails. Is G&L even working? I have been able to buy a couple parts from them in the last few months, so I assume they are. But these days, who knows? Thanks...Jim

I just asked and Memo is alive & kicking. Please try again. Or 714-897-6766 x156

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Postby glmemo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi Jim,
This is Memo Romero, apologies for not returning your phone call. Please call me direct ext 156 or shoot an email (repairs@glguitars.com) with the specs of the replacement neck you want, your name, return shipping address and day time phone number. Once i get your info I will provide a return authorization number and shipping instructions, I look forward to your reply and again I totally apologize for the inconvenience, have a great weekend.
glmemo

Postby jglunt2112 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:11 am

I talked to Memo (Always a joy. What a nice guy!) Everything is set up for a neck transplant on my 2007 SB-2. It is boxed up and ready to be shipped on Monday. This is very exciting. This bass was a beautiful pawn shop find, but I've had neck issues with it since day one almost 7 months ago. That's probably why it ended up in a pawn shop. It really is beautiful and deserves this transplant, so it'll be on its way to the surgical team in Fullerton in just a couple days. Thank you, Ken, for your help, and thank you Memo...Jim
jglunt2112

Return to G&L Basses