Page 1 of 1

G&L Support Contact Information

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:20 pm
by Ken Baker
If your bass requires warranty service, your first call is to the selling dealer in the USA or Canada. If you're outside of the USA or Canada, you'll need to contact your national distributor.

In the event that you need factory assistance such as out of warranty repairs or parts, please check this page.