EMG BTS onboard preamp

This forum is for musical gear offered for sale or trade by you personally or qualified dealers. Members posting ads need to have a minimum of 20 contributing posts to the board in the equipment forums. Surcharging for PayPal use or requiring use of PayPal's "Personal Payment" plan is prohibited. If your items sells, please edit the subject so that I know to remove it.

More details here.

IMPORTANT! Sellers and buyers assume all risks with any transaction, so you are strongly encouraged to cover your fanny and get to know the other person a little. BassesByLeo and its owner provides no endorsement for sellers or buyers, assumes NO LIABILITY of any kind for any reason, and will NOT get involved in any way. You're on your own.

EMG BTS onboard preamp

Postby TDR1138 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:15 pm

EMG BTS two band preamp. Bass and Treble on separate knobs, center détente cut and boost. PCB is mounted to the Bass pot. Output jack included. Treble response is adjustable with two PCB-mounted switches for four total possible treble response curves. This is the older style without the quick connects. Pots are split shaft and appear to be for coarse spline knobs. I do not have the knobs that EMG includes with them now. I have it mounted on a piece of cardboard for testing. It's currently wired for 9V. Can be wired to run at 18V if you prefer.

It sounds really good, but I've just been too lazy to put it into my Jazz.

$60 shipped CONUS

EMG1.jpg
EMG1.jpg (55.19 KiB) Viewed 75 times

EMG2.jpg
EMG2.jpg (44.88 KiB) Viewed 75 times
TDR1138

Return to For Sale