Rocket Music Information

This forum is for musical gear offered for sale or trade by you personally or qualified dealers. Members posting ads need to have a minimum of 20 contributing posts to the board in the equipment forums. Surcharging for PayPal use or requiring use of PayPal's "Personal Payment" plan is prohibited. If your items sells, please edit the subject so that I know to remove it.

More details here.

IMPORTANT! Sellers and buyers assume all risks with any transaction, so you are strongly encouraged to cover your fanny and get to know the other person a little. BassesByLeo and its owner provides no endorsement for sellers or buyers, assumes NO LIABILITY of any kind for any reason, and will NOT get involved in any way. You're on your own.

Rocket Music Information

Postby RocketMusic » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:18 pm

I specialize in G&L basses. I carry some of their guitars, as well, but the basses are what I manage to sell in meaningful quantities. Probably because I'm a bass player. :)

We're located in Blacksburg, Virginia in the western part of the state about 4 hours from D.C and 3.5 hours from Richmond. We operate on an appointment basis, so please call (540-961-7655) or PM me before driving any significant distance to visit us. I'd hate to waste your time and your gas. We do most of our business online, but we are always happy to have visitors.

I have 17 G&L basses listed on my website at the moment, and they are all still available.

You can find us on the web here.
Greg Bump
Owner, Rocket Music
RocketMusic

Re: Rocket Music Information

Postby bdgotoh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Hey Ken, is it allowed to post favorable opinions of dealers here?
bdgotoh

Re: Rocket Music Information

Postby Ken Baker » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm

bdgotoh wrote:Hey Ken, is it allowed to post favorable opinions of dealers here?

Let's put those in the Treasures forum. I just responded to a post from fatherska on this subject.

Ken...
Ken Baker
Site Admin

Return to For Sale