G&L Saddle-Lock Bridge Screw (replacement)

This forum is for musical gear offered for sale or trade by you personally or qualified dealers. Members posting ads need to have a minimum of 20 contributing posts to the board in the equipment forums. Surcharging for PayPal use or requiring use of PayPal's "Personal Payment" plan is prohibited. If your items sells, please edit the subject so that I know to remove it.

More details here.

IMPORTANT! Sellers and buyers assume all risks with any transaction, so you are strongly encouraged to cover your fanny and get to know the other person a little. BassesByLeo and its owner provides no endorsement for sellers or buyers, assumes NO LIABILITY of any kind for any reason, and will NOT get involved in any way. You're on your own.

G&L Saddle-Lock Bridge Screw (replacement)

Postby Karl Kaminski » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 pm

The cupboards look bare in the ForSale isle, so I thought I add something to the "Odds n' Ends" bin...

This is a solution for those of you with a missing/lost saddle-lock screw and nylon spacer for your G&L Bass. (Also if you just wanted to ditch that small spacer all together).

IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg (4.45 KiB) Viewed 249 times

Its a proper size screw with a nylon tip, takes same metric size Allen wrench as saddle height adjusters. I had to buy a minimum quantity, so Im selling off the extra. PayPal $5 shipped CONUS. Local pickup cash in NYC OK too.

IMG_3129.jpg
IMG_3129.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 249 times

IMG_3131.jpg
IMG_3131.jpg (14.76 KiB) Viewed 249 times
Karl Kaminski

Return to For Sale